Battlefield 2018 Release Date

So, we dont have an exact date, but we do have an approximation.

TL;DR, we should see #battlefield2018 sometime in October 2018.

During the most recent EA earnings call Blake Jorgensen announced some new information about the Battlefield 2018 Release Date in an interview with the Wall Street Journal. He confirmed that the game Anthem will no longer be released in 2018, but has been pushed to early 2018. He went on to say, that this is not a delay.
According to the Wall Street Journal EA are planning to release their next Battlefield title in October 2018. This comes as no surprise considering both #BF1 and #Battlefield-4 Battlefield 4 were released in October.

It shall be very interesting to see how the fiscal year ahead plans out for Electronic Arts. Andrew Wilson also confirmed that he wants to innovate ideas from PUBG but not exactly copy. He stated that he’s a huge fan of the ‘core gameplay and map design.’ Before we get too ahead of ourselves this does not one hundred percent confirm there will be a Battlefield 2018 Battle Royale Mode like PUBG, however we could possibly see something along the lines of it.

The EA CEO also stated that ‘BF1 now has over twenty five million unique players and this year the franchise will grow with Battlefield 2018.’

Rockstar Games have recently revealed that Red Dead Redemption 2 will be releasing October 26th, so we can fully expect EA to release BF 2018 in early October to avoid any potential troubles with sales.

Let us know in the comments below on what you think of the Battlefield 2018 Release Date.

Time to start saving my shillings in order to get my mits on this game. October is the perfect time to release this. Just far enough out from Christmas where I get a good chance to rank uyp before the Christmas noobs join us on the Battlefield

If this is going to world war 2, I will be all over it.

Join the club! I think a good chunk of the Battlefield community are anxious to go back and whoop Hitlers ass again

Brings up the question, when is stuff going to start leaking??

I would not count on anything until well after Gamescom

Or EA Play.

LOL/.

troll

Well - now that we know they are working on the reveal trailer, I suspect we will see SOMETHING before the end of March. Probably some type of a teaser before the main reveal.