Hope its ok to start a thread for the people that are new to the Battlefield games like myself, to ask questions about Battlefield games and Battlefield1.
I was hoping a few of you experts would be kind enough to pop in every now and then and help us newer players out, I’m new to shooters in general coming from a racing simulator background so I’ve lots to learn.
Heres a few questions to start off.
- Will this game have a lot of DLC?
- if so that would mean that its vital to buy this game in your own region, not online from another?
- Does your progress in this game rely on you buying DLC?
- I was hoping seeings this games a WW1 game it wouldn’t be as frantic and fast shooting as the shooting in many modern based games due to the weaponry used and type of battles being fought, is this a correct assumption to make?
The reason i say that is because i find many futuristic shooters so frenetic and fast paced i can’t keep up, i was hoping this might be a bit different?
- will offline mode let you play all maps against bots?
Cheers and thanks