If anyone out there is actually playing Battlefield Hardline, here are the release notes.
The following features are included in the Battlefield Hardline: Betrayal expansion pack and Base Game Update release for PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS3, and Xbox 360, unless otherwise noted as a specific platform-only change.
The Battlefield Hardline: Betrayal expansion pack releases to Premium members on all platforms on March 1st, and the free Base Game Update will be rolling out to all players on the same day. The Battlefield Hardline: Betrayal expansion pack will be available for standalone purchase by all players on March 15th.
Note: The Battlefield Hardline: Betrayal expansion pack and Base Game Update content are provided as separate downloads for your platform. The Base Game Update will be a free download automatically pushed to your platform. However, you will need to manually download the Battlefield Hardline: Betrayal expansion pack content manually from Origin or your console’s game store.
BATTLEFIELD HARDLINE: BETRAYAL[/SIZE]
The following features are included in the Battlefield Hardline: Betrayal expansion pack. This content will be available to Premium players on March 1st, and will be available to purchase by all players on March 15th.
• Thin Ice
• A 8S
• Dual Vz.61
• Improvised Gun
• Mammoth Gun
• Syndicate Gun
• Snow Mobile
• Personalize up to five primary weapons with new reticles, colors, customized camos, and more.
• Edit up to sixteen uniforms for a tailored look for your favorite class and faction.
o This can be turned off in the Options Menu if you don’t want to see other player’s custom uniforms.
• Test fire your custom weapon in the Gun Range.
Other New Features:
• Assignments and patches for Professional class weapons.
• Legendary weapon camos: Catz, Polize, Tzunami, Z
[SIZE=6]BASE GAME UPDATE[/SIZE]
The following features are included in the Base Game Update released alongside the Battlefield Hardline: Betrayal expansion pack. This content will be available to all players on March 1st:
• Devil’s Tooth Pick
• Inquisition Sword
• AUG A3
• Inquisition Sword – Available for all users through Base Game Update.
• Gold Inquisition Sword – Available for owners of Battlefield Hardline: Betrayal after completing the Sword & Board Syndicate Assignment.
• Red Inquisition Sword – Available for owners of Battlefield Hardline: Betrayal after completing the Bloody Broadsword Syndicate Assignment.
• Shovel – Available for all users through Base Game Update.
• Gold Shovel – Available for owners of Battlefield Hardline: Betrayal after completing the Gravedigger Syndicate Assignment.
Other New Features:
• Weapon License Voucher now has a rare chance to unlock via Gold Battlepacks.
• Official Pistols Only servers.
• Added “No Snipers”, “Pistol Only”, and “Melee Only” curated list to RSP Settings.
The following fixes and updates are included in the Base Game Update released alongside the Battlefield Hardline: Betrayal expansion pack for PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS3, and Xbox 360 unless otherwise noted as a specific platform-only change.
• Adjusted Interrogation interaction from 2 seconds to 5 seconds.
• Improved hit detection.
• Re-ordered default map rotation so infantry and night maps are grouped.
• Made standard Blood Money servers run one round per map.
• Removed “Criminal Mix” and “Swat Mix” servers.
• Added official “Pistols Only” TDM servers.
• Fixed bug whereby client might crash after redeploying, following killing a player with the Nail Gun.
• Fixed several instances of missing animations.
• Miscellaneous stability improvements and bug fixes.
• PC: Fixed bug whereby “Become Legendary” option wasn’t displayed in End of Round screen.
• PC: Quick Match rotations updated to include most popular modes and maps.
• Adjusted Rubber Arm Syndicate so less Gas Grenade Kills are required.
• Removed Facebook Sharing support on PlayStation 3 since it is no longer supported as of system software update 4.78.
• Relaxed pingsite restrictions.
• Reduced number of rounds from 9 to 5 for Rescue and Crosshair.
• Time between rounds reduced to 60 seconds.
• Removed red outline on players in Competitive Match to stop cheating.
• Penalties enabled for quitting early in Competitive Match games.
• Fixed bug whereby game would break if VIP redeployed during pre-round in Crosshair mode.
• Xbox One: Fixed bug whereby users invited via front-end would be sent to Squad Join Lobby rather than squad.
• In Train Dodge, train now works in pre-round.
• Made TDM and Bounty Hunter Supremacy Coins easier to unlock.
• Players can no longer melee Helicopter or Limo pilots through glass windshields.
• Fixed bug whereby player is able to stay out of bounds without dying on Pacific Highway.
• Fixed bug whereby some white artifacting would appear on Double Cross and Pacific Highway.
• Made the Spotting Player cooldown sound effect louder.
• Changed the audio for the Train Whistle to be more authentic.
• Train Dodge: Smoothed the geometry around the river to make driving easier.
• Bank Job: Made it so players can’t grapple up to the Dome.
• Removed damage modifier on gas grenades.
• Reduced vertical recoil on M110K5.
• Increased damage fall off start and end distance for .30 Carbine round. Start of fall of from 30 to 40 end from 60 to 65.
• 9x19mm Heavy reduced to 16 min damage.
• Decreased base accuracy on Uzi.
• Increased damage and fall off for .410 Jury.
• Reduced ROF on M82.
• Increased velocity on M39 and fixed AP rounds bug.